Friday, October 7, 2011

Header Image & A Song

As you may have noticed, I finally got off my backside and created a header image! I feel that it's only fair to credit the artists for the work I used. So, from left to right we have:
Dave Seeley and his cover for Elizabeth Moon's Engaging the Enemy (Del Rey)
Jason Chan's cover for Ari Marmell's upcoming Thief's Covenant (Pyr)
Guy Davis  and the cover for B.P.R.D.: Plague of Frogs Vol. 1 Issue #4, illustrated by himself and written by Mike Mignola for Dark Horse Comics.
I felt all three represented the three main aspects of what I created this blog for. Science fiction, fantasy and comics respectively, but also highlights the emphasis I put on female characters.

And, as promised, I have a song to share.
Joan Jett - Change the World.

UPDATE (16/11/11): I removed the header image earlier in the week. I'll leave the details up, however.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new header. Nice to see Liz Sherman up there!

    ReplyDelete